TA-DAAN is the leading online destination for craftsmanship and sustainability. The startup, run by a team of women, has built the 1st European community dedicated to contemporary craftsmanship through a digital magazine with over 200K followers.
Leveraging on a network of over 5k artisans, TA-DAAN has successfully launched the TA-DAAN shop: a content e-commerce with a curated selection of European handcrafted products.
Our community keeps growing and so are we! Having closed our second seed round, we are now focusing on expanding the TA-DAAN team.
TA-DAAN is seeking an energetic, collaborative and results-oriented E-Commerce Intern to support the management, marketing and creative team in transitioning towards a selling platform and building a great e-commerce. We are looking for a technology-savvy person with strong business acumen and able to effectively manage multiple projects and execute website updates including site content and product information.
By working in direct contact with the Management team, the E-Commerce Intern will drive the growth of the E-Commerce business by enhancing customer experience, managing customer order fulﬁllment, technology and infrastructural plans. He/She is also responsible for generating data-driven commercial insights.
Your tasks will include
● Updating the e-commerce contents and monitoring its performances
● Incorporating functionalities and features into the TA-DAAN e-commerce
● Testing and improving design and functionality of the TA-DAAN
● Supporting the marketing team to manage sales, promotions, marketing and social media campaigns and programme over digital platforms
● Supporting the marketing team to manage customer retention and loyalty programs
● Supporting the creative team in ﬁnding design solutions to integrate storytelling in the e-commerce
● Supporting the creative team to establish design guidelines, standards and best practices for a smooth UX and improve the design of the e-commerce
● Analyzing new market trends, business opportunities and market segments in global and local landscape
● Analyzing service quality and customer satisfaction and foster service innovation
● Pitching, developing and implementing roadmap for online store’s functionality
Skills and experience required
● Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program
● Passion for the digital and fashion-lifestyle industry (Interest in craftsmanship is a plus)
● Proﬁcient in Google Workspace
● Interest in working with e-commerce platforms (e.g. Shopify)
● Eagerness to learn and expand into other departments when necessary
● Experience with the major social media platforms including Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube
● Experience with fundamental design softwares (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Lightroom, Figma) is a plus
● Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identiﬁed time frames
● Strong communication and analytical skills
● Language skills: English and Italian at a good level
Startup work environment and beneﬁts
● You will be able to work on a lot of different activities and challenge yourself on many tasks
● You will have ownership on projects and you’ll be in the position to make the difference
● You will be given great opportunities and you will be actively engaged in all the startup initiatives
● You will work directly with founders and learn from true innovators
● You will work in a cool and dynamic environment
● You will learn by doing