Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Sibill was born with the vision of making business finance simple for SMEs. Our mission is to help European SMEs simplifying everyday financial management. We want to empower entrepreneurs with better organised information, quicker bookkeeping and transparent access to great financial products, from payments to credit solutions.
We are a team of engineers, product managers, designers and data scientists that compound years of expertise in fintech and software products at Klarna, BUX, Credimi, Doctolib and more. We have worked with SMEs for years, we know their problems well and we solve them with data, technology and design. Born in summer 2021, we’ve raised funds from tier-1 international investors (e.g. Founders A/S, investor in Pleo🦄 , Kontist) and we have ambitious goals that require the best team.
Do you want to join the early-stage team of the next big Internet company? If yes, keep reading – we’re looking for someone like you.
What we look for
For our growing leads pipeline, we are looking for an SDR supporting the Account Executive in managing Sibill conversion funnel and maximise the number of customers adopting Sibill. This is an intense, challenging and fast job where a mix of sales ability and analytical skills are required to succeed.
We’re looking for people who want to get their hands dirty and who have passion for excelling at what they do.
You are the perfect fit if
- You are an achiever who loves challenges and demands constant intellectual stimulus.
- You are passionate about technology, continuous learning and building products.
- You enjoy working in a team and keen on learning from others.
- You thrive when given responsibility and you like to take initiative to improve processes.
What you will do
- You will work with our CEO and Head of Sales to design, improve and execute the most effective sales process.
- You will help us qualifying leads so to determine if they are potentially good customer fits.
- You will help us analysing the incoming leads base to better understand what’s the best audience fitting with Sibill value proposition.
What you will need
- A (concrete) passion for innovation and for making things easier through technology
- Ability to explain complex concepts in simple words
- Ability to persuade prospect customers without promising the impossible or the unattainable
- A passion for data and analysis to extract valuable information from the sales activity you’ll perform
- Fluency in English
€1000/month, 6 month effort.
If “stage curriculare” from Italian university, comp is TBD according to the applicable law.
- Intro phone interview with the CEO (45 min)
- Interview with Head of Sales (1 hour)
- Interview with one of Sibill’s team
How to Apply
📜 Please send your CV at email@example.com