Artisan acquisition& relationship specialist
TA-DAAN is the leading online destination for craftsmanship and sustainability. The startup, run by a team of women, has built the 1st European community dedicated to contemporary craftsmanship through a digital magazine with over 200K followers.
Leveraging on a network of over 5k artisans, TA-DAAN has successfully launched the TA-DAAN shop: an e-commerce with a curated selection of European handcrafted products.
Our community keeps growing and so are we! Having closed our second seed round, we are now focusing on expanding the TA-DAAN team.
TA-DAAN is seeking an outstanding Artisan Acquisition & Relationship Specialist with strong business orientation, negotiation and communication skills. You will be working in close contact with the Management team, scouting and selecting artisans for the e-commerce platform.
The Artisan Acquisition & Relationship Specialist will moreover establish and build positive relationships with the artisans, following the whole onboarding process and taking the extra mile to fully engage TA-DAAN artisans community.
Your tasks will include
● Scouting and selecting artisans for the TA-DAAN shop
● Contacting prospective artisans via email and social media channels
● Pitching TA-DAAN shop conditions and services
● Establishing, developing and maintaining positive relationships with artisans
● Engaging TA-DAAN artisans community to develop a win-win collaborative partnership
● Monitoring market trends, competitor strategies and market suppliers;
● Identifying missing products categories and customer needs and developing strategies to address them
● Collaborating with the Buying team, Marketing team and Customer Care for continuous improvement of the e-commerce
● Assessing and evaluating the selected artisans and suggesting additions and changes to the existing products’ selection
● Preparing and structuring documents and materials for meetings and calls
● Keeping track of all steps taken in the scouting process (e.g. emails, calls, meetings
Skills and experience required
● Bachelor’s degree or currently pursuing a degree in Business, Economics, Communication, Marketing or other related ﬁelds
● Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
● Entrepreneurial mindset
● Strong problem solver with the ability to think outside the box and exceed set business goals
● Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identiﬁed time frames
● Team Player
● Responsiveness to feedback
● Interest in craftsmanship is a plus
● Language skills: English and Italian at a good level
Startup work environment and beneﬁts
● You will be able to work on a lot of different activities and challenge yourself on many tasks
● You will have ownership on projects and you’ll be in the position to make the difference
● You will be given great opportunities and you will be actively engaged in all the startup initiatives
● You will work directly with founders and learn from true innovators
● You will work in a cool and dynamic environment
● You will learn by doing