Business Development Intern
TA-DAAN is the leading online destination for craftsmanship and sustainability. The startup, run by a team of women, has built the 1st European community dedicated to contemporary craftsmanship through a digital magazine with over 200K followers.
Leveraging on a network of over 5k artisans, TA-DAAN has successfully launched the TA-DAAN shop: a content e-commerce with a curated selection of European handcrafted products.
Our community keeps growing and so are we! Having closed our second seed round, we are now focusing on expanding the TA-DAAN team.
TA-DAAN is seeking an outstanding Business Development Intern with strong business orientation and communication skills.
You will be working in close contact with the CEO and founders, representing TA-DAAN and driving growth by acquiring new clients and developing key partnerships.
Your tasks will include
● Working with the CEO to develop an effective Business Development strategy
● Identifying new sales leads
● Contacting prospective clients via email, LinkedIn or cold call
● Pitching TA-DAAN products and services
● Establishing, developing and maintaining positive business relationships
● Conducting in depth analysis of the market and other players
● Building an understanding of clients’ need and potential value that can be delivered by branded content
● Preparing and structuring documents and marketing materials for meetings and events
● Keeping track of all steps taken in the sales process (e.g. emails, calls, meetings) with the company CRM solution
Skills and experience required
● Bachelor’s degree or currently pursuing a degree in Economics, Communication, Marketing or other related ﬁelds
● Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
● Strong work ethic, integrity and customer orientation
● Motivated self-starter
● Strong problem solver with the ability to think outside the box and exceed set business goals
● Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identiﬁed time frames
● Team Player
● Responsiveness to feedback
● Language skills: English and Italian at a good level
Startup work environment and beneﬁts
● You will be able to work on a lot of different activities and challenge yourself on many tasks
● You will have ownership on projects and you’ll be in the position to make the difference
● You will be given great opportunities and you will be actively engaged in all the startup initiatives
● You will work directly with founders and learn from true innovators
● You will work in a cool and dynamic environment
● You will learn by doing