Digital Marketing Intern
TA-DAAN is the leading online destination for craftsmanship and sustainability. The startup, run by a team of women, has built the 1st European community dedicated to contemporary craftsmanship through a digital magazine with over 200K followers.
Leveraging on a network of over 5k artisans, TA-DAAN has successfully launched the TA-DAAN shop: a content e-commerce with a curated selection of European handcrafted products.
Our community keeps growing and so are we! Having closed our second seed round, we are now focusing on expanding the TA-DAAN team.
TA-DAAN is seeking Digital Marketing Intern to support the management team in the growth of TA-DAAN shop. Primarily, the candidate will contribute to customer relationship management, taking care of the email marketing, building and executing email campaigns, generating email segments, tracking and reporting on performance, testing and reﬁning based on results. The Digital Marketing Intern will moreover assist and support the E-Commerce team on online campaigns implementation.
The ideal candidate is creative with exceptional multi-tasking, technical and analytical skills.
Your tasks will include
● Working with the management team to identify and develop a strong marketing strategy for the e-commerce
● Participating in marketing brainstorming sessions
● Supporting marketing campaign planning and execution
● Assisting in management of the growth and maintenance of the email database
● Creating automations and customer journeys
● Reporting on metrics and insights’ analysis
● Assisting in copywriting for marketing channels
● Coming up with creative ideas, researching consumer opinions and marketing strategies and proposing adjustments to current strategies accordingly
● Conducting research on the target audience and market trends, performing market analysis and researching on competition
Skills and experience required
● Bachelor’s degree or currently pursuing a degree in Digital Marketing, Digital Communication or other related ﬁelds
● Experience with the major social media platforms including Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube
● Familiarity with consumer psychology and buying habits
● Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identiﬁed time frames
● Ability to translate complex research into common language
● Strong verbal and written communication skills
● Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
● Team Player and responsive to feedback
● Interest in craftsmanship is a plus
● Language skills: English and Italian at a good level
Startup work environment and beneﬁts
● You will be able to work on a lot of different activities and challenge yourself on many tasks
● You will have ownership on projects and you’ll be in the position to make the difference
● You will be given great opportunities and you will be actively engaged in all the startup initiatives
● You will work directly with founders and learn from true innovators
● You will work in a cool and dynamic environment
● You will learn by doing